Introducing the Vomaris™ Face Mask with V.Dox™ Technology
Inspired to Innovate
Throughout the world, COVID-19 has dramatically changed how we live and inspired innovation at a whole new level to help people stay safe from virus transmission. Today, staying safe means new things:1
- Frequent handwashing
- Social distancing
- Wearing a face mask
At Vomaris™, the inspiration for innovation lay in our proprietary V.Dox™ Technology. Our mission has always been to revolutionize infection control and wound healing through the delivery of microcell battery-powered electricity. But when the COVID-19 public health emergency revealed a critical shortage in personal protective equipment (PPE), we knew we needed to broaden our focus. We immediately began design and development work on face masks to help prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. We have expanded our mission’s focus on infection control to include PPE. Our innovation is represented in the only mask of its kind— the Vomaris Face Mask with V.Dox Technology.
A comfortable, customizable solution
- 100% polyester that is soft, comfortable, and highly breathable
- Two sizes to fit and contour to multiple face shapes
- Adjustable ear loops and nose piece keep the mask in place, minimizing repositioning and potential touch contamination
- When moistened, feels cool on the skin
- Washable and reusable up to 20 times
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485-certified, FDA inspected facility
Inner LayerWater resistant coating keeps skin comfortable and dry
Center LayerComfort cushion with aluminum nose piece fit securely around nose
Outer LayerEmbedded microcell batteries:
Find your fit
- Measurement from bridge of nose to bottom point of chin
- Measurement from front of right ear to front of left ear
- S | M
Length: 5.5" to 6.5"
Width: 8.5" to 10.5"
- L | XL
Length: 6.5" and above
Width: 10.5"and above
Note: Select the largest size that your measurement is closest to.
Vomaris Face Mask is a source control mask for general public and healthcare personnel use to cover the nose and mouth to help prevent or slow the spread of infection or illness from the SARS-CoV-2 virus during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Washable and reusable up to 20 times, according to instructions. Failure to follow the cleaning instructions may result in altered performance.
Note: Product is not made with natural rubber latex.
The only mask with
The Vomaris Face Mask is the only mask to offer V.Dox Technology—embedded microcell batteries that wirelessly generate electricity in the presence of moisture.
Electric fields have been scientifically demonstrated to inhibit or kill microorganisms.2-5
Download Instructions for Use for application, washing and drying instructions, materials, and a full list of warnings and precautions.
Your safety. Our solution. Only V.Dox™
- CDC – How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Electroceutical Fabric in the media
- ChemRxiv - Electroceutical Fabric Lowers Zeta Potential and Eradicates Coronavirus Infectivity Upon Contact
- Antioxidants & Redox Signaling - Electroceutical Management of Bacterial Biofilms and Surgical Infection
- Annals of Surgery - Electric Field Based Dressing Disrupts Mixed-Species Bacterial Biofilm Infection and Restores Functional Wound Healing
- Vomaris Face Mask has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCPs in healthcare settings to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the EUA.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- Is not intended for use as a surgical mask and does not provide liquid barrier protection.
- It should not be used in clinical settings where: significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; clinical settings where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; and in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- It should not be used in place of a surgical mask or filtering facial respirator as it does not provide liquid barrier protection, antimicrobial/antiviral protections, respiratory protection, particulate filtration, or protect in high-risk aerosol generating procedures.
- It does not prevent COVID-19 infection or influenza.