Last Modified: December 20, 2021.
PLEASE READ THESE SITE POLICIES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, if any, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and/or
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or otherwise provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details; and/or
- About your location, provided that you have given your prior consent to our collection of location information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, use our services, or access our online resources. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our Website; and/or
- Your search queries on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website;
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer contains personal information or can be reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, you expressly agree that we may collect and use it for any business purpose.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vomaris Wound Care, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vomaris Wound Care, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent;
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vomaris Wound Care, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising: If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you may opt-out by clicking the opt-out statement, which will direct you to submit your email address to us, or you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company: If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the opt-out statement, which will direct you to submit your email address to us, or you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising: If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you may opt-out by clicking on the opt-out statement, which will direct you to submit your email address to us, or you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take security seriously. We use reasonable and appropriate measures such as security policies and procedures, to reduce the risk of misuse, alteration, accidental destruction, theft, loss, and unauthorized disclosure or access to our systems data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using commercially reasonable means.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Return Policy for Online Orders
Return policy for Face Coverings Merchandise
Due to the nature of the products, face covering merchandise may not be returned. All face covering merchandise sales are final.
Return policy for Wound Care Merchandise
Wound care merchandise may be returned at any time within 10 calendar days of purchase. The policy information that follows is applicable only to wound care merchandise.
- Contact Vomaris Customer Service to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number is required to receive a refund or credit.
- To request a return, please provide the Part Number, Lot Number, Quantity to Return, Reason for Return, Invoice Number, and Order Date to Vomaris Customer Service.
- All returned merchandise must be undamaged and in resaleable condition at the time of receipt. All merchandise returned that has been received is conditional and subject to inspection by Vomaris.
- Shipping costs are at the expense of the customer and shipping needs to be arranged by the customer unless Vomaris made an error.
- All returned merchandise must include the Customer Name and issued RMA number listed on each shipping package or it will be ineligible for return.
Credit for merchandise that received an RMA number will be issued upon receipt of the merchandise and verification that it is eligible for return subject to the terms of this policy. The amount credited back to a customer is determined by the following return types:
|Condition of merchandise
|Return of merchandise in saleable condition (with copy of invoice/packing slip)
||100% of purchase price
|Return of merchandise in saleable condition (without copy of invoice/packing slip)
||85% of purchase price
|Return of merchandise not in saleable condition
||No credit issued
Merchandise that is NOT returnable
- Any item that has been opened, used, is only partially complete, marked, damaged caused by customer, defaced, or is without all its original packaging, labeling, and package inserts.
- Merchandise that was purchased from a source other than Vomaris.
- Face Covering merchandise.
Customers may cancel an online order within 4 hours of placing an order to purchase the merchandise online.
If the merchandise is defective or arrived damaged, please contact Vomaris Customer Service to receive an RMA number to return the defective or damaged merchandise. Vomaris will arrange for the merchandise to be returned at its expense and a refund will be issued upon Vomaris receipt of receiving the defective or damaged merchandise.
This policy is subject to change without notice by Vomaris. This policy is further subject to modification as Vomaris, in its sole discretion, may deem necessary, or appropriate to comply with applicable federal and/or state laws, rules and regulations, FDA guidelines and any other restrictions applicable to returned merchandise.
For questions, comments, or assistance, please contact Vomaris Customer Service.